Just Careers Training Pty Ltd trading as Licences 4 Work is specialty branch of the Just Careers Training Company, who is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider No 91413) that specialising in the delivery of Vocational Education & Training (VET) accredited courses by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Licences 4 Work specialises in the delivery of Licensing and Ticket based courses including but not limited to:
Traffic Management Implementation
WHS White Card
First Aid Certificate
Elevating Work Platform
Working at Heights
Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
Why Choose Us?
The below are the reasons why you should chose to train with Licences 4 Work;
- If you find cheaper than us, then we will further beat their price by 5% GUARANTEED!
- Our trainers are experienced and qualified in the area they train and assess, and hold years of industry experience
- We have TWO great training facilities at Coopers Plains and Brendale
- All our training rooms are air conditioned
- All our training rooms are fitted with the latest technology for training purposes
- We have excellent pass rates, and if you happen to be one of those who do not pass first time, then we are here to help you without unreasonable reassessment fees
- If you do not pass the first time, then you only come back to complete the section that you failed, and our reassessment fees are reflective of that, meaning we don't charge for a full reassessment like all other providers do
- When you book for a course, expect to get quality training regardless of the fee you pay, unlike other providers that take your money, send you books to self study then set you up to fail!
- You can contact our QLD offices between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 8.30am to 2.00pm and speak to one of our friendly customer service staff.
- We have super saver combo's that combine your courses to give you even cheaper fees
- Our training centres are close to public transport
- Training can be accommodated at your workplace and at a time convenient to you
Learn – Evolve – Exceed – Succeed
“To be the training provider of choice, by providing practical, cost effective and relevant training solutions”
- Ensure our services are accessible and accommodate our clients’ individual needs
- Provide skills training and education to provide pathways for people to gain employment and/or advance in their careers
- Offer training programs that meet industry and employer skills requirements
- Provide high-quality services
- HONESTY: We will always be honest and expect others to be the same.
- INTEGRITY: We say what we mean and do what we say; we also expect the same.
- FAIRNESS: There are always other ways that goals can be achieved.
- QUALITY: This is the standard of our work and service.
- TECHNOLOGY: We value the use of technology while ensuring that the technology is easy to use and accessible by all.
- COMPLIANCE: We know the law and our obligations & we will always inform you of yours.
- SIMPLICITY: Let’s not complicate things.
- SYMPATHY: Where we need to go over and beyond fair; we will.
With 8 sites in Coopers Plains & Brendale (Brisbane), Bankstown & Blacktown (Sydney), Cardiff & Rutherford (Newcastle) and Malaga & Jandacott (Perth), Licences 4 Work is part of the Just Careers Training Company, who is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider No 91413) that specialises in the delivery of Vocational Education & Training (VET) courses accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Licences 4 Work specialises in the delivery of Licensing and Ticket based courses including but not limited to Forklift Licences, White Card, Traffic Control - (Stop/Slow Bat) and Traffic Management Implementation (TMI), First Aid, Elevating Work Platform, Working at Heights, Confined Spaces and various other short courses.
We hold classes EVERY DAY,including WEEKDAY AND WEEKEND CLASSES We have parking on-site. Alternatively for employers and supervisors we can arrange come to you and run our courses at your workplace at a time that is convenient to you.
If you are an individual looking to gain some certificates or licence(s), or an employer looking to have your staff trained and licensed, or a Jobactive Providers looking to take advantage of our discounted course rates for your clients, Licences 4 Work has a solution for you.
Whether you're simply after some information, a quotation or would like to book your course NOW. This website has been specifically designed to cater for all your needs. Or, speak to any one of our dedicated team members today by calling 07 2101 2499. They are waiting to assist you with your enquiry.