Online Schedule and Information for Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
Three (3) modules in total. Module One (1) will be posted with complete instructions. Once Module One is complete and sent back to us for assessing, Module Two (2) will be posted to you with complete instructions. Once Module Two is complete and sent back to us for assessing, Module Three (3) will be posted to you with complete instructions. Contact with your trainer is available throughout your course.
3 Modules in total. Module One has 11 Units - Introduction to Retail. Module Two has 7 Units - Pharmacy Products. Module Three has 6 Units - Advanced Pharmacy. Full time duration (20 hours per week) will take 4-6 months to complete based on individual skill levels. Part time duration is up to 24 months.
- Qualified trainer support by phone and email.
- Face to face option available
- Unlimited email support, up to 1 hour of telephone support per module
4 - 24 months self paced. The recommended pace is 1 module every 4-6 weeks. Participants will have up to 24 months to complete the course.
- Add required number of face to face meetings with your trainer
- Complete some units online
- Additional phone support optional