Your ID – special ID requirements have been set out by Safe Work QLD

You are required to show the accredited assessor original EOI documents as per below.
Original documents MUST be provided. Certified copies will not be accepted.

One category A + two category B OR Two category A + one category B

At least one category A document must be photographic and show a full name and DOB. At least one
document must show a current Queensland address The personal details on the AS1 form and the details
entered in the Assessor Portal (except middle name) must match the personal details recorded on the EOI documents.

Category A documents Status
  • Australian Birth Certificate - full (not an Extract or a Commemorative Certificate)
  • Bicentennial Birth Certificate (born in 1988)
  • Australian Citizenship Certificate/Naturalisation Certificate
  • Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
  • Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status
  • Visa Evidence Card (with PLO56 Visa)
  • Queensland or Federal police officer photo identity card.
  • Queensland High Risk Work licence (photographic).
  • Australian Passport (including Australian Document of Identity)
  • Foreign Passport
  • Australian photo driver licence
  • Queensland Accreditation/Authorisation (laminated)
  • Driver/rider trainer; pilot/escort vehicle driver; dangerous goods driver; tow truck driver/assistant certificate
  • Bus; taxi; limousine driver.
Current or expired less than two years
  • DIBP - ImmiCard; Temporary or Resident Visa; Document for travel to Australia. Note: Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is not accepted
Valid up to five years after issue
  • Queensland Card 18+ (laminated).
Issued after 01/01/1992
Category B documents – must be Australian issued documents Status
  • Australian Defence Force photo identity card (excluding civilians)
  • Australian Firearm Licence (with photo)
  • Australian Security Guard/Crowd Controller Licence (with photo)
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs/Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (including Healthcare card)
  • Education institution student identity document (must include photo and/or signature)
  • Financial institution debit/credit card (must include signature and embossed/printed name)
  • Medicare card (Green, Blue or Yellow)
  • Interstate government-issued or government-approved Proof of Age Card.

Change of Name

If an applicant has changed their name and the name on the EOI documents are different from the name they wish the
HRW licence to appear in, you will need sight and retain a copy of a change of name document.
The AS1 form and the Assessor Portal must be completed in the name recorded on the change of name document.

Change of Name documents Status
  • Australian Marriage Certificate (ceremonial marriage certificates are not accepted)
  • Australian civil partnership/relationship certificate
  • Australian Change of Name Certificate
  • Australian Birth Certificate (amended and/or with notations).
Issued by relevant Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages
Divorce papers Decree Nisi or Absolute (must show the name being reverted to) Issued by relevant court
Deed Poll. Issued prior to 01/02/2004